Lufthansa is based in Terminal E of Boston’s Logan International Airport (BOS). Logan Airport’s international terminal, Terminal E, also serves other international airlines. Some Lufthansa flights are codeshare flights operated by other airlines. As a consequence, the following terminals are used for Lufthansa codeshare flights: B terminal.
Logan Airport Terminal E is Boston’s International Terminal. All the International flights from and to Logan International Airport depart from here. Logan terminal Lufthansa operates from Terminal E at Logan International Airport, for which the departing and arriving terminals are as follows:
All the arriving flights of Lufthansa Airlines arrive at Terminal E at Logan International Airport.
Lufthansa flights departures take place at Terminal E at Logan International Airport.
Terminal E at Logan International Airport, Boston has three levels which are as follows:
Terminal E at Logan International Airport provides a variety of services to passengers, including:
1. Dining and Shopping: Terminal E has a number of restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops that serve a variety of food and beverages, as well as retail and duty-free shopping, to facilitate the passengers.
2. Lounges: Terminal E has a number of lounges, including airline and independent lounges, that provide amenities such as complimentary food and drinks, Wi-Fi, workstations, and shower facilities for passengers to quickly freshen up.
3. Information Desks: Throughout the terminal, information desks are located to assist passengers with inquiries, directions, and other information regarding the reservation of the passengers.
4. Currency Exchange: Currency exchange booths and ATMs are available in Terminal E for passengers to exchange foreign currency or withdraw cash for emergencies.
5. Baggage Storage: Passengers can store their luggage at Terminal E’s baggage storage facility, which the passengers can easily access in the arrivals area.
6. Medical Services: Terminal E has a medical clinic where passengers can get basic medical care, in case of emergency medic need.
7. Free wifi Connection: Wi-Fi is provided at no cost. Wi-Fi is available throughout the terminal for passengers to use in order to connect to the internet.
8. Transportation Services: Taxis, ride-sharing services, buses, and rental cars are among the transportation options available at Terminal E.
Overall, the passengers should keep in mind that these are some of the services available at terminal E, Logan International Airport. The services are subject to change at any given time.
|Boston Logan Airport
|1 Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128, USA
|Logan Airport IATA Code
|A, B, C, and E
The passengers can move between Lufthansa terminal Logan to other terminals or locations within the Logan International Airport via Massport Shuttle Buses. It is possible to connect between terminals, the rental car centre, the airport station on the MBTA Blue Line, and the water transportation dock using the Massport shuttle bus services.
The Buses run every 5-6 minutes, 24 hours a day, and stop at the curbside on the lower level of each terminal.
The bottom line is that Lufthansa is based at Logan International Airport (BOS) in Boston. Terminal E is Logan Airport’s international terminal, and it provides passengers with a variety of services and amenities such as dining and shopping options, lounges, information desks, currency exchange, baggage storage, medical services, Wi-Fi, and transportation options. Passengers should always check their flight information with Lufthansa Airlines, to determine which terminal they need to visit, if necessary.
What terminal is Lufthansa at Logan airport?
What airlines are in Terminal E at Logan airport?
When should I be at Logan Airport for a Lufthansa Flight?