Ethiopian Airlines operates from Terminal B at Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR). Terminal B handles all the arriving and departing carriers of Ethiopian Airlines. Some codeshare flights labeled as Ethiopian Airlines are operated by other airlines, for which terminal A and terminal C are used.
The government airline provides impeccable services to its passengers, serving them with both domestic and international flights, and those too, at affordable prices. So, let’s learn a bit about what terminal is Ethiopian Airlines at Newark Airport?
All the arrivals and departures of Ethiopian Airlines are from Terminal B at Newark Liberty International Airport. Terminal B is the only passenger terminal at the destination which is directly operated by Port Authority. The terminal is close to the other remaining terminals as well as to the short-term parking at the airport.
Ethiopian Terminal Newark consists of a total of four levels including the gates level as well. And, it has two concourses that provide access to the boarding gates to all passengers. The levels at Terminal B Newark are as follows:
|Newark Airport Name
|Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
|Total 3: Terminals A, B, and C
|3 Brewster Rd., Newark, NJ 07114
Terminal B is one of the three terminals at Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR). The airport serves millions of passengers each year, and Terminal B is a bustling hub for domestic and international flights. Terminal B provides a variety of amenities and services to make passengers’ travel experiences as smooth and comfortable as possible. Here are some of the services available at Terminal B EWR:
1. Dining: Terminal B offers a wide range of food and beverage options to suit all tastes and budgets. Passengers can eat at fast food restaurants, coffee shops, bars, and restaurants. Popular restaurants include Dunkin’ Donuts, Starbucks, and Chipotle.
2. Shopping: Passengers can shop for souvenirs, books, electronics, clothing, and accessories in a variety of stores. Hudson News, InMotion, and Duty-Free Americas are among the popular stores available for the passengers.
3. Restrooms: There are plenty of clean, well-maintained restrooms throughout Terminal B. There are also family restrooms, accessible restrooms, and baby changing stations.
4. Lounges: There are several lounges in Terminal B for passengers to relax, work, or freshen up. These lounges provide comfortable seating, Wi-Fi, charging stations, and free food and beverages.
5. Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi is available throughout the terminal for free, allowing passengers to stay in touch with family, friends, and work.
6. Charging Stations: Throughout the terminal, there are numerous charging stations where passengers can charge their electronic devices.
7. Baggage Storage: Passengers can store their luggage at the terminal’s baggage storage facility. This facility provides both short-term and long-term storage.
8. Currency Exchange: Throughout the terminal, there are several currency exchange facilities where passengers can exchange their currency.
9. Information Desks: Information desks are located throughout the terminal to assist passengers with their questions and to provide information about the airport and its services.
In addition to the aforementioned amenities, Terminal B offers ATMs, medical services, a pet relief area, and baggage carts to passengers. Overall, Terminal B at EWR offers passengers a variety of facilities and services to ensure a comfortable and trouble-free travel experience.
Yes, passengers can access several lounges at Newark Liberty International Airport’s (EWR) Terminal B. These lounges provide passengers with a comfortable and relaxing environment in which to wait for their flights, with amenities such as comfortable seating, complimentary food and drinks, Wi-Fi, and charging ports. Some of the lounges available at Terminal B EWR include:
|Delta Air Lines Delta Sky Club
|British Airways Galleries Club Lounge
|Lufthansa Senator Lounge
|Lufthansa Business Lounge
|Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse
Newark Liberty International Airport is a well-furnished and well-equipped airport, which provides the passengers with facility to move between terminals and other locations at the airport via the AirTrain. The AirTrain is a free and automated people mover which allows passengers to access different locations within the airport. Furthermore, it’s available 24 hours in service to the passengers.
In conclusion, we’d like to add that the Newark Terminal Ethiopian is subject to change at any given time due to severe circumstances. In those cases, the airline informs its passengers prior to their arriving and departing flights. Furthermore, it’s always better to stay in touch with your airlines and be updated about your Ethiopian flights at Newark Liberty Airport.